Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bohol Food Trip: Bohol Bee Farm

Bohol Bee Farm
Brgy. Dao, Dauis
Panglao, Bohol
February 14, 2011

For the greatest V-day ever in our lives, we decided to go to Bohol Bee Farm. Two major reasons kept me giddy happy en route to this famous farm in Panglao: (1) I just got engaged and (2) it's Happy Hearts Day! Although my Canon Ixus gave up on me 2 hours prior to our V-day lunch, I mustered enough guts to just let my worries be swept by the wind. Big, big effort on my part!

And a big, big effort to make this a candid shot.

Cabcab with pesto & mozzarella dip

Spicy ginger-mango & peanut butter-mango shakes

Just got engaged

Organic garden salad that made BBF famous & lasagna for me. Two thumbs up for the lasagna.

Grilled fish, organic red rice with camote and organic garden salad for fiance

I love the honey mustard dressing

Malunggay ice cream to end our HVD lunch

One and only downside is you have to endure a rocky ride (Panglao tourism people, hello!) before you immerse yourselves in this lovely farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment