Monday, February 21, 2011

Bohol Food Trip: Jo's Chicken Inato

Jo's Chicken Inato
Carlos P. Garcia East corner Matig-a Street
Tagbilaran City
Date of visit: February 13, 2011

We had our lunch at Jo's Chicken Inato before going to my father's hometown in Loay, Bohol.

It was a bad hair day for me, literally. From Dumaluan Beach Resort in Panglao where we stayed for 4D/3N, we rode a habal-habal (the ever reliable mode of transpo in Panglao, folks!) to the waiting shed, waited for almost 20 minutes for an old baby bus which brought us to Tagbilaran City, rode the jampacked baby bus (and finally met Spiderman - but that's another story) to the city and rode a tricycle to finally savor this much-talked about chicken meal!

Yes, a very long ride with fresh rural air. Forget the hair dryer.

The resto reminds me of the old houses in Bohol during my childhood days. Now, all you see are mansions, er, big concrete houses along the main road.

In lieu of those substandard napkins

Chicken inato meal for me

Kangkong to share

And chicken inato for my fiancé (yes, that's right!)

Buko pandan delight to cap our delicious chicken meal

Then off to sunny Loay we went!

2 comments:

  1. my tourguide wanted to treat me here! but I chose Bee Farm. haha! tigas ulo ko, maybe I made a wrong move in neglecting Jo's Inato!


    congrats on your future abode! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! We went to Bohol Bee Farm on Happy Hearts Day. I love it there more than Jo's Inato, truth to tell. :)

    Super thanks for dropping by! I love your blog and all the practical tips you wrote. :)

    ReplyDelete