Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bohol Food Trip: The Prawn Farm

The Prawn Farm
G/F Island City Mall
Dampas District
Tagbilaran City
February 15, 2011

Before our flight to Manila, we dropped by at the Island City Mall for a quickie lunch. Since we didn't want to waste one precious minute...

... we flipped hurriedly through this haggard menu and told the wait staff in Cebuano (with my trying hard Boholano accent to complete my pleading) that we're in a hurry.

Hmmm.. Yes, my guess was right. This ain't a quickie lunch.

Drinks first. Four seasons for me and green mango shake for my fiancé

Clear beef broth to start with...

... and peanuts to make us wait and wait.

Finally, the main dishes arrived.

Grilled squid for fiancé

Grilled prawns for me. Hey, it's THE Prawn Farm after all. Yummy as in fresh & buttery.

Mango maja blanca to end our so-called quickie lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment