Saturday, April 9, 2011

T.O.S.H., UP-Ayala Technohub

Last week of March
UP-Ayala Land TechnoHub

Even with the extra pounds I desperately want to shed off, I still give in to my cravings once in a while. This time around, I obeyed my pasta craving at the most convenient place near our new home (oh, yes!).

 
Appetizer basket (calamares, chicken fingers & onion rings)  ~Just something to tide us over.

Methinks my love affair with pasta started when I first learned how to cook spaghetti. And this oh-so classic spaghetti with meatballs failed to satisfy my craving. First, I want Italian spaghetti sauce and not the sweet spaghetti sauce. There's a big difference between the two. Second, I want my meatballs to be -what else but - meaty! So I just comforted myself with the fact that I can make excellent spaghetti than this. Flatter thyself once in a while, you know. :)

Spaghetti with meatballs ~ The taste didn't impress me. But I got impressed with my ability to finish this order!

Spaghetti  with seafood alfredo sauce ~ Fiance loves anything seafood. 'Nuff said.

Now, lemme check if I still have that big can of Italian style sauce. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment